FACM 31st Annual Conference Meeting & Education Workshop
October 15-18, 2017
Tradewinds Island Resort
St. Pete Beach, Pinellas County, Florida
$114 Room Rate has been extended. You must call 800-360-4016 for this rate.
If you would like to participate as a presenter at this year’s event please complete the session proposal form.
If you would like to participate as a sponsor at this year’s event please complete the sponsor form.
If you know of other individuals who have made significant contributions to cadastral mapping or GIS, please encourage them to share their experience by presenting at the FACM Annual Meeting and Educational Workshop or nominating them as Cadastralist of the Year (Deadline is 9/29/17).
There are several benefits afforded those selected to present at an FACM educational event:
- Pre- and post-event promotion to FACM state wide membership
- Promotion via e-mail and on the FACM web site (www.facm-online.org)
- Recognition before, during and after the event as a subject matter expert
- Valuable networking opportunities with colleagues from around the state
- Advance the educational opportunities of Cadastral Mapping and GIS professionals
- Earn valuable certification or recertification credit for your GISP
Exam Cram & Challenges
Exam cram and challenges are included in the conference registration fee. This is significantly less than the individual challenge fees.
Cram Sessions on Monday will cover Courses 1-3 in rapid succession. This is an excellent opportunity to brush up and ask questions on any topics that may need refreshing.
There are 3 exam challenge blocks of 3 hours each on Tuesday. You may challenge any exam, except Course 4, during any block, but will only have the 3 hour block to complete the challenge.
*5k Run is FREE!!!